Friday, April 11, 2008

Gundam 00 : Epsisode 20 - 25

Ok lets just end this nightmare and move on with the next big show of Sunrise, although I know for all of the time my blogging is just for the sake of my personal satisfaction. Just so you know that I actually finishes this.

All the building ups of the series at the early of the season somewhat pays up in these last few episodes, but everything seems rushed and there are some part that really feels that it was forced into the story. Just so that you don't say I'm a lazy boy, here is a list of death count(named characters) for these episodes:

- Kinue Crossroad
- Lagna Harvey
- Johann Trinity
- Mihael Trinity
- Daryl
- Lockon Stratos (debatable)
- Dr. Moreno
- Lichty
- Christina Sierra
- Halleluyah (just him, not Allelujah)
- Alejandro Corner

I don't really care if I miss anybody, the first season, which I manage to realize only after I watch the last episode, was all but a set up for the second season, hope it will deliver, That's all, are you happy now?

No comments: